1. best food to feed a pitbull

i just got two pitbulls a couple of days ago.one has no problem with the dogfood we bought.but the other one has gotten sick from it and has a upset stomach from food.so can anyone recommend a good dogfood to feed her.i dont like that she gets sick because of this food.any information will be a big help.thanks

best food to feed a pitbull

Welcome!

We have lots of threads about this subject already. Just try to search for them.

Some foods work out better for some dogs than others. The food I use may not be the best food for you and your dog.

I like Dog Food Reviews and Ratings | Dog Food Advisor for reviews.

Also, be sure to do slow transitions when switching food. Many dogs' systems can't handle cold turkey switches so digestive issues will result in those dogs that can't handle it.

3. What do you feed now?

Images
    I only feed Orijen, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better food than that.

best food to feed a pitbull

We do a mix of Orijen and raw.

Jaclyn

Tapatalk

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by _unoriginal View Post
    Welcome!

Some foods work out better for some dogs than others. The food I use may not be the best food for you and your dog.
    this

7. I feed orijen...

I feed Taste of the Wild for one and Before Grain for the other.

Images
    Raw. That goes for the pit, basset and two toy breeds...

10. Quote Originally Posted by BlueKarma View Post
    I only feed Orijen, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better food than that.
    Orijen is the best dry kibble I could find and did feed it to my dog but it was just to pure. He was getting gas and was constipated all the time but not because it was a bad food. I to get it when I'm cutting weight and eating only clean foods, I'm not sure if it's a lack of fat in the food or what but Orijen is the best and if I could feed it to him I would. We switched to Performatrin with no problems that is supplemented with high quality cuts of meat so far so good.