Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TannerG View Post
    huh?
    I think he means that people are holding on to the Vick thing too much. He's been to prison, paid his debt to society so to constantly bring him into the spotlight (positively or negatively) is only doing just that. Bringing more attention to him and the man has already been punished. I also don't condone what has happened but I think bringing him up in any kind of conversation is just a little ridiculous. Forget about him and he'll go away.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by _unoriginal View Post
    I think he means that people are holding on to the Vick thing too much. He's been to prison, paid his debt to society so to constantly bring him into the spotlight (positively or negatively) is only doing just that. Bringing more attention to him and the man has already been punished. I also don't condone what has happened but I think bringing him up in any kind of conversation is just a little ridiculous. Forget about him and he'll go away.
    yah i didnt see the vick post...but yah hes just a $#@!ty quarterback lol everyone needs to get over him

Quote Originally Posted by _unoriginal View Post
    that hit it on the head. people cant forget where this breed came from though. thats a big reason why i think the pitbull community should be more apt to let that whole issue go.

Images
    yah i didnt see the vick post...but yah hes just a $#@!ty quarterback lol everyone needs to get over him
    i haven't seen him this year yet but i have to disagree about him not being a good quarterback. i enjoy watching him play.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Peanut View Post
    i haven't seen him this year yet but i have to disagree about him not being a good quarterback. i enjoy watching him play.
    hes good when he isnt injured but he is always injured....SORRY GUYS FOR GOING OFF TOPIC

Images
    hes good when he isnt injured but he is always injured....SORRY GUYS FOR GOING OFF TOPIC
    yeah you are right i think its because he is small though.
    i also apologize for going off topic. should make a football thread to discuss that:)

i want people to rember also, even if you keep your dogs inside and supervised, even if you have a 12 foot privicy fence, if someone knows you own a pitbull/type dog
    CHECK YOUR YARD!!! check around the fence line throughly for ANYTHING trash,plastic wrappers, bits of food, weird liquid on the gr$#@! anything that doesnt seem normal all it takes is a good toss over the fence and your dog liking up somthing poisiones.

i have heard sad stories about owners who let the dgs out into the yard and never noticed them liking up/ eating somthing that had been tossed into the yard.

sorry, i can post for crap right now, i have Chimera and cesar both in my lap... typing slowly er tring to

Images
    yeah you are right i think its because he is small though.
    i also apologize for going off topic. should make a football thread to discuss that:)
    my football threads get no love

9. people are actually reporting this to the authorities, but it seems like a wild goose chase so far because no one knows where it came from. the carrollton tx sherrifs department has been getting calls on this since last night

Seeing how he is a council man in MO. I can see why tx think its a goose chase

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by G-X View Post
    he is not a council man http://www.marshallnews.com/story/1895483.html

Images
    my football threads get no love
    i think we need a special football sub-forum of chit chat :)

see that is what i thought i read too. for me its scary that a council man could post something like that regardless what the target is. dangerous person.

Images
    i think we need a special football sub-forum of chit chat :)
    get it done super moderator ;)
    see that is what i thought i read too. for me its scary that a council man could post something like that regardless what the target is. dangerous person.
    u read that link i postd?

Did u read the link you posted it says he is a city councilman

Images
    we need to have more people express intrest in in though. i can make a suggestion though.

i just now read it. i never know what to beleive. i doubt we will ever know where this originated but when i first read about this coming up a few days ago i had seen it as a councilman.

I don't know if its real or not but some idiots will try it just cause of the ignorance of uneducated people when it comes to this breed. I used to be one so I know how they think and the hate they could have for a misunderstood breed.

Images
    yah i doubt he is a councilman like the article says there are thousands of Terry Jordans

18. I saw this on the other forum I'm a member of....I choose not to share it on facebook because I'm concerned it could reach just as many bad people as it does good. I want to squash it; I don't want to give it any more hype than it's already gotten.

That being said, we will be extra vigilant that night.

yah i doubt he is a councilman like the article says there are thousands of Terry Jordans
    Well that link you posted is talking about their city councilman terry jordan and that link looks like a office trying to clean up a mess that their councilman may have or may not have made.

Images
    Well that link you posted is talking about their city councilman terry jordan and that link looks like a office trying to clean up a mess that their councilman may have or may not have made.
    i dont see it that way

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast