Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54
  1. #21
    I have feed Diesel Taste Of The Wild all stages for a while, since he was 7 months or so, and he tolerates it well.

  2. Been giving my pup natures variety instinct and so far she is looking good. Lean muscle and lots on energy.

  3. Thanks guys, I will try theae brands to see if he likes them.. So far the only one he will eat is Puppy Chow, thats what his breeders were feeding him. But I haven't tried any of these yet.. Can I get them at a Petsmart? Or at my local grocer?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Woodinville, Washington, United States
    Posts
    2,124
    Most of the good premium foods you're not going to find at Petsmart. You definitely won't find them at your grocery store. Check out feed stores or dedicated pet food stores in your area. If you let us know where you're located I'm sure someone can give you suggestions.

    In my area (Pacific NW/Seattle) I always suggest Mud Bay or All The Best pet foods. I know on the other side of the country many people recommend Tractor Supply.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,119
    Images
    7
    The grocery stores around me sell high quality dog food such as taste of the wild as well as others. I know this is not common though. So check family pet stores, feed stores (for people with horses and farms) or even better check the brands website for stores in your area.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    5,790
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Charlie View Post
    The grocery stores around me sell high quality dog food such as taste of the wild as well as others. I know this is not common though. So check family pet stores, feed stores (for people with horses and farms) or even better check the brands website for stores in your area.
    foooooreal? what stores and where are you from

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,119
    Images
    7
    Humboldt county... Big difference from ssouthern california huh?
    Pretty much all the local supermarkets, such as the co-op and wild berries and others. I guess hippies like to feed there dog high quality food lol. I would say that the most common food being bought is totw up here. Seems like everyone uses it up here. You can also get the food from a number of feed and tractor supply stores which are plentiful up here.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    Posts
    5,790
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Charlie View Post
    Humboldt county... Big difference from ssouthern california huh?
    Pretty much all the local supermarkets, such as the co-op and wild berries and others. I guess hippies like to feed there dog high quality food lol. I would say that the most common food being bought is totw up here. Seems like everyone uses it up here. You can also get the food from a number of feed and tractor supply stores which are plentiful up here.
    im not sure about the differnce between humboldt county and socal i just moved here from Sonoma County

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    1,578
    Images
    18
    I have never heard of Bully Max!! We feed Earthborn here. Price wise it is comparable to TOTW but the protein is higher and we are feeding much less now.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,119
    Images
    7
    Well I moved from Southern California to Humboldt a little over a year ago. It's a big change in many ways.... But, people are alot more pit friendly up here. Up here in humboldt there are a lot more locally owned stores rather than, big chains which is probably why almost all the markets carry taste of the wild and others.

  11. I am giving Innova, it is one of the best and they never got a recall. I asked my vet about dog food and he said it is a very good brand.

  12. #32
    If I had a foster dog (my personal dogs eat raw) that I was for some reason required to feed kibble to, I would rotate the various grain free varities of Earthborn Holistic and Fromm. Possibly also Acana/Orijen as well.

    I refuse to feed any animal under my care Diamond products. And for the record I've tried TOTW in the past both for Scout and my cat... both did pretty crappy on it. Just my personal experience/opinion! It does just blow me away how people still recommend/use Diamond products with the company's continuously horrible track record regarding recalls though.

    My cat eats Wellness Core. Its about the only pet food she'll eat and luckily its also the one she does best on. She also hunts and obviously gets whole prey food from that in her diet too. She didn't do well on Acana grain free kibble the one time I tried it... she lost muscle and started shedding more. Which was gross because she already sheds a lot.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeys23 View Post
    If I had a foster dog (my personal dogs eat raw) that I was for some reason required to feed kibble to, I would rotate the various grain free varities of Earthborn Holistic and Fromm. Possibly also Acana/Orijen as well.

    I refuse to feed any animal under my care Diamond products. And for the record I've tried TOTW in the past both for Scout and my cat... both did pretty crappy on it. Just my personal experience/opinion! It does just blow me away how people still recommend/use Diamond products with the company's continuously horrible track record regarding recalls though.

    My cat eats Wellness Core. Its about the only pet food she'll eat and luckily its also the one she does best on. She also hunts and obviously gets whole prey food from that in her diet too. She didn't do well on Acana grain free kibble the one time I tried it... she lost muscle and started shedding more. Which was gross because she already sheds a lot.
    Just did my research on TOTW and YEP thats a no go.. Saw 1 report, Blatant disregard for the safety of our pets and constant violations.. Plenty of other options im not going to risk it..

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    1,351
    This is the first I've heard of Bully Max :/

    We feed Orijen. Love it! Oh and we feed a lot of raw, too.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,119
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeys23 View Post
    If I had a foster dog (my personal dogs eat raw) that I was for some reason required to feed kibble to, I would rotate the various grain free varities of Earthborn Holistic and Fromm. Possibly also Acana/Orijen as well.

    I refuse to feed any animal under my care Diamond products. And for the record I've tried TOTW in the past both for Scout and my cat... both did pretty crappy on it. Just my personal experience/opinion! It does just blow me away how people still recommend/use Diamond products with the company's continuously horrible track record regarding recalls though.

    My cat eats Wellness Core. Its about the only pet food she'll eat and luckily its also the one she does best on. She also hunts and obviously gets whole prey food from that in her diet too. She didn't do well on Acana grain free kibble the one time I tried it... she lost muscle and started shedding more. Which was gross because she already sheds a lot.
    All my dogs have been on totw and have always done great. It all comes down to personal preference. Recalls happen all the time with various products. Besides, the diamond recall did not effect everyone. Just certain states...

  16. #36
    I've been giving my puppy Blue Buffalo Wilderness. He's been eating it since he was born. I pay about $50 for a 24lb bag. IS TOTW cheaper?

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Port St Lucie, FL
    Posts
    2,204
    I didn't read all the responses (although I am sure they are good ones).. supplements (outside of things like fish oil, joints etc) won't make your, otherwise slim or average, dog bigger. It's a waste of money and extremely dangerous.

    Stick around long enough and members will help. They helped me. I had an overweight bully mix who is so sexxy now!! :p

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Peanut's world
    Posts
    6,671
    Images
    12
    if you want a multi-vitamin. i would reccomend nu vet. I have always given my boy nu vet since he was a puppy. they will not make your dog muscular though. it is just a multi vitamin and works the same way people multi vitamins do. it is a dietary supplement.

    i am not from the school of thought that quality foods will give you all the vitamins that your dog needs. vitamins in dog food comes from a mix that is not always consistant regardless of what is said on the bag. IMO it doesn't hurt to give a multi vitamin, i myself take a daily multi vitamin. quality foods will help you get a healthier dog but i wouldn't rely on the food alone to give a dog the needed vitamins.

    i feed raw and every night i give Peanut his multi vitamin when i take mine.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LeTigra View Post
    I didn't read all the responses (although I am sure they are good ones).. supplements (outside of things like fish oil, joints etc) won't make your, otherwise slim or average, dog bigger. It's a waste of money and extremely dangerous.

    Stick around long enough and members will help. They helped me. I had an overweight bully mix who is so sexxy now!! :p
    I'm beginning to notice!

  20. I'm from Corpus Christi , TX. I couldn't find any of those at Petsmart, so I went with Blue Buffalo Wilderness. He seems to like it. The $#@!ociate told me it had the most protein.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bully Show Questions
    By brandeek1 in forum General Dog Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 06:41 AM
  2. questions about new(ish) american bully
    By n9r in forum American Bully
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 01:34 PM
  3. Hello i want some help to ask some questions about the bully breed
    By DaxThePit in forum General Dog Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 10:18 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 09:26 PM
  5. American Bully... Questions!
    By DeeDirtyDawg in forum American Bully
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 09:40 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

bully max pills

bully max

does bully max make dogs aggressive

what are the side effects of bully max

side effects of bully max

is bully max steroids

is bully max a steroid

bully max for puppiesbully max dog supplement side effectsdoes bully max workbully max reviewsbully max supplement side effectsbully max pills reviewsis bully max safehow do you use bully maxside effects of bully max supplementsbully roidsis bully max safe for puppiesdoes bully max really workbully max muscle building dog supplement side effectsside effects bully max supplementsbully max how to usebully max for pitbull puppies how to use bullymaxpitbull puppies on bully maxside effect of bully maxbully max negative reviewsbully max side effectsbully max reviewbullymaxwhat are the effects of bullymax on a pittbulldoes bully max make your dog aggressivebully max dog foodBullymax reviewsbully max side affects

Bookmarks