Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Bully Max questions

I ve been giving my American Bully 1 pill in the AM, and 1 in the PM..or.should I just give him 2 in the.morning?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kimbo.jpg 
Views:	3202 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	44103  

Images
    why are you giving it period?

3. I wouldnt reccomend giving bully max at all

Marketing does amazing things. Great for people who want their dog to be something they genetically weren't meant to be.

If your dog is on a good quality food then you don't need to supplement at at. You can actually cause serious medically problems from over-supplementing. If you want a beefy muscular dog then feed it good food and exercise it.

6. It was recommended by his veterinarian, so should I stop? And what type of food would yall recommend?

Yeah I would've feed my dogs that crap. Ever.

It looks like you have a puppy, by your avatar? If so, a good quality puppy food will go a long way!

8. Can yall please recommend a the best puppy food?

What food to feed depends on many things. How much do you want to spend a month? Is your dog allergic to any foods? What availability do you have/access to high quality foods?

Check out the Dog Food Analysis web site. Just about any 5 or 6 star food is going to be a good one for your pup. Many people on the board feed Acana, Orijen, various Diamond brand foods, etc.

Images

Re: Bully Max questions

I dont know why your vet would reccomend that crap. I agree with everybody else. Check out that website that Dalvers posted and get him on a quality food. He doesn't need supliments.

**Tapatalkin' on my tab!**

what exactly is bully max? steroids or something?

The vet probably sells it at his location, and might get a kick back of the sales. That's my theory, but I wouldn't feed him that, if you still want to I would at least wait until he matured more.

Quote Originally Posted by CallSignOWL View Post
    what exactly is bully max? steroids or something?
    Basically. They're "pit bull vitamins" designed to build muscle, increase metabolism, etc. Basically the same supplements you see advertised for body builders, but for their dogs.
    http://www.vitaminsforpitbulls.com/about_us.html

Also they spell protein wrong.......

Quote Originally Posted by walsh390 View Post
    Basically. They're "pit bull vitamins" designed to build muscle, increase metabolism, etc. Basically the same supplements you see advertised for body builders, but for their dogs.
    http://www.vitaminsforpitbulls.com/about_us.html

Also they spell protein wrong.......
    LOL i noticed the same spelling error..

15. Hmm can I get a name brand of the top the line.food?

Images
    check out the dog food link that was posted by dalvers

Images

Re: Bully Max questions

Quote Originally Posted by PitMasterFlex View Post
    Hmm can I get a name brand of the top the line.food?
    Taste of the Wild is a good bet, but yes check out the link posted before, that webstie lists a lot of good foods by name.

**Tapatalkin' on my tab!**

There are lots of good puppy foods out there. Taste of the Wild, Acana, Orijen, Earthborn, Nature's Variety Instinct, just to name a few. Most of those are all life stages foods, meaning you can feed them to puppies & adults.. although some have adult formulas as well.

I feed my puppy the regular Diamond Puppy food, and she is doing very well on it. Besides a minor gas problem thats why im gonna switch to the Natural Diamond when this bag gets towards the end. I hope that solves the gas problem because it sure stinks to high hell!:p

Images
    For the past year and a half my dogs have been eating, Taste of the Wild. They do really well on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast