My new dog!!! *does a happy dance*

So many of you know while I love my APBT Samson, my heart belongs with Dobermans.
    I am officially a Doberman owner again after 3 years!! Two weeks or so ago, I got an email from a past puppy buyer who had falling on hard times and had to move out of her current house into an apartment. Unfortunately they didn't allow dogs over 15 lbs and she wanted to know if I knew anyone that could take Ebony. I talked with my mom and called her back telling her I wanted her back!
    I am just now posting because there for a few days I didn't think it would work out because her and Samson where NOT getting along at ALL. To the point I got bit on the chest breaking up a spat between them.

Now, however, things are better and while they still aren't peas and carrots lol They are tolerating each other and Ebby even tries to play with him.
    Here are a few pictures of her.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Cute! congrats, shed some pounds on her!

She's 23 or so inches tall and around 71 lbs

Congrats. It has been 3 yrs since I've been Doberless too. I miss having a Dobe around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany3483 View Post
    Congrats. It has been 3 yrs since I've been Doberless too. I miss having a Dobe around.
    Once you've been loved by a Doberman nothing else compares lol At least IMO.....

6. Quote Originally Posted by nc_pitbullmommy View Post
    She's 23 or so inches tall and around 71 lbs
    maybe its just the pic she does look a little chunky to me but idk you've seen her in person

Images
    Aww She's beautiful. :) Dobes are the best dogs... or at least one of the best. Considering this is a pit bull forum I probably shouldn't say they're the best. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by adjecyca View Post
    maybe its just the pic she does look a little chunky to me but idk you've seen her in person
    She is a little "chunky" but its old age spread lol She will be 8 in August.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffdog View Post
    Aww She's beautiful. :) Dobes are the best dogs... or at least one of the best. Considering this is a pit bull forum I probably shouldn't say they're the best. ;)
    Dobermans are best in their own way, just as APBT people will say APBTs are best lol

Awwww she is beautiful! Congrats, I'm glad you get to enjoy her.

I will say Dobermans are pretty freaking awesome. I came really close to getting one when I was hunting for my first dog, but she wasn't actually available yet and in the interim I met Lily at a different shelter. ;)

Images
    Congratulations!

She is really cute and has such a sweet face!

Congratulations! She looks like a sweetheart! What a cutie! The kids look mighty happy with her as well!:)