Thread: lurchers

1. lurchers

anyone have these or familiar with these , you may know i"m from England and we have some damn fine long dogs. how about you ?

Images
    I love lurchers!!!! The mix of sighthound with working breeds is so interesting.

3. We think our 6 year old is a bully lurcher/lab mix. I know a number of BC/Whippet mixes and they are really fun dogs!

I can't WAIT to incorporate lurcher type dogs into our bay dog program......

5. Quote Originally Posted by WorkingBullTerrier View Post
    I can't WAIT to incorporate lurcher type dogs into our bay dog program......
    what type of lurchers will you be using ?

Images
    I LOVE lurchers!!!!!!! I wish I had one, I'd be one coyote huntin mofo!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SlayerGirl View Post
    I love lurchers!!!! The mix of sighthound with working breeds is so interesting.
    are you saying sighthounds aren't working breeds? :eek: (just kidding)

I LOVE lurchers and longdogs I've met a few bully lurchers that were hog dogs, and a few longdogs imported from across the pond for hobby hunting.

9. some of you may enjoy this....

Images
    Now that's my kinda dog! :D

Visitors found this page by searching for:

bully lurcher

pitbull lurcher

pit lurcher

pitbull x lurcher for sale

pitbull cross lurcher for sale

bully lurchers

black lurcher crossed with pitbull for sale

diet for lurcher bull

lurcher pitbull crosshunting lurchers for salepit bull lurcherbully lurcher in americalurcher cross pitbulllurchers bullieslurchercoyote huntinglurcher lab mix breedpitbull lurcher crosslurcher pitbull photoslurcher dog pictureslurcher coyotelurcher puppy traininglurcher x blue nosed pitballlurchers hunting coyotestraining my lurcherbullbully lurched for huntingpicture of pitbull dog and coyote crosslurchers hunting coyotelurcher bull picturesbull lurcherlurcher pit puppitbull x lurcherbully lurcher dogbull lurcherspit bull lurcher crosslurcherbull hoghunting