Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You know vader, Everybodys gotta start some were! I grew up around bulldogs all my life! My daddys one of them old retired dogmen he can tell you everything you need to know about a bulldog! I learned alot from him, I learned alot on here! whats this websites for just to look and comment on peoples dog pictures! So your sitting their behind your computer laughing at a man that you dont know hell you never know i could probably school you on a bulldog! I would never make fun of someone trying to learn and wants to learn about this amazing breed! Some of the smartest people on this forum started from scratch but they started somewere and finally masterd this breed them are the people i look up to and wanna learn from! Personally i hate somebody that thinks their better then everybody else and your one of them! Im not gonna lie i dont know everylittle thing about this breed i couldnt tell you every grand champion APBT i couldnt tell you the names of the best game dogs of all time but who said i couldnt learn!

Images
    Brian is nothing but a peddler. Better off buying from someone else.. Here is some advice though, instead of looking for another dog you buy a proper collar for the one you have. This looks like $#@!! For just 14.00 you can get a quality collar from Stillwater.......

6pack1%er he does have a collar! If you would have read my other posts it would have told you whyy his collar was a chain! Heres the story he broke his collar a while back so i just used a chain as his collar it didnt hurt him in anyway! i ordered him one off the internet and it took 3 days to get here and in the process of getting his new collar i took some pictures and liked them i told everybody on PBC of what happen and they understood! heres a recent pic of his new collar!

4. My 11 month old puppy just jumped and climbed my 7 feet kennel....

5. Quote Originally Posted by kitanapit View Post
    My 11 month old puppy just jumped and climbed my 7 feet kennel....
    What are the dimensions of the kennel?

6. if you dont get it covered or dont have the means to get a cover, invest in a tethering system for the dog in the kennel. it needs to be tethered in the kennel if you dont have a top.

search chain axle setups or something of that nature.

Why do people hold their puppies by the neck in their pictures like that? Why cant they just take regular pictures?? Is there a specific reason?

8. Dont buy from Brain McNamara Kennels

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    If you learned everything you know about the dogs from the internet, you're not experienced. No diss on the site. It's a great site.
    I have just been told $#@! YOU! by Brian Mcnamara after I asked him where the papers for my pit i bought from him were.... I put my $500 down payment for my pit from Mr. Mcnamara around June of 2012, I received my dog on 12/17/12 without my papers or proof of shots. I spent my holidays hand feeding her water because she came with coccidia and round worms from the kennel. I spent hundreds at the vets for her shots and medicine because she came with no proof of shots and I need them for licensing with the city. NOW lets get to the real point... I spent 1800 on this dog because shes suppose to be of great linage but I have yet to this day of 04/27/13 have not received my papers. I contacted him nicely several times over the last months asking about the papers and he keep putting me off. I finally toady 04/27/13 put my foot down and demanded the papers or a refund and he told me $#@! YOU! If that's the kind of breeder you want to deal with go ahead but I would save my money. I am currently in the process of contacting all proper authorities and filing suit.

I see alot of talk about "temperment" But i dont see anything about "health"....

Should have gotten the papers BEFORE giving your money and leaving with the pup.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Missy~ View Post
    Should have gotten the papers BEFORE giving your money and leaving with the pup.

Unfortunately, a lot of people have to put faith in the the breeders they are getting their dogs from. People cant always fly across the country to meet a breeder and bring the dog back with them. Its sad that there are so many $#@!holes out there that take peoples money and screw them. I have bought two dogs from breeders across the country and had to trust them to send me a healthy dogs with papers. I was fortunate both times.... Would I do it again? Maybe, but now that I attend shows and am starting to make a few contacts, I hope that I wont have to rely on a stranger to do right by me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigP View Post
    I have just been told $#@! YOU! by Brian Mcnamara after I asked him where the papers for my pit i bought from him were.... I put my $500 down payment for my pit from Mr. Mcnamara around June of 2012, I received my dog on 12/17/12 without my papers or proof of shots. I spent my holidays hand feeding her water because she came with coccidia and round worms from the kennel. I spent hundreds at the vets for her shots and medicine because she came with no proof of shots and I need them for licensing with the city. NOW lets get to the real point... I spent 1800 on this dog because shes suppose to be of great linage but I have yet to this day of 04/27/13 have not received my papers. I contacted him nicely several times over the last months asking about the papers and he keep putting me off. I finally toady 04/27/13 put my foot down and demanded the papers or a refund and he told me $#@! YOU! If that's the kind of breeder you want to deal with go ahead but I would save my money. I am currently in the process of contacting all proper authorities and filing suit.
    Wow this is very unfortunate for you i am sorry, it's sad how many people THINK they are going to a good breeder, only to find out that they are a $#@! breeder... :/

13. I think that's a better idea attending shows because your right I couldn't fly out to meet him. And unfortunately it was a horrible first experience for me.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigP View Post
    I'm not in the market of bashing people and I certainly never filed a lawsuit before but I don't want him doing this to anybody else.

If any body would like evidence of my post or to talk further I would be happy to supply canceled checks, transcribed texts, emails, and vet bills or anything else to prove of his actions.

Brain has robbed me and I will do all I can to either get my money back through legal matters or at very least make sure he does not do this to anybody else.

Please feel free to contact me at bigporking@yahoo.com

Did you read all of the thread? We already figured out this guy was a BYB. I am sorry you got screwed, but did you do any research on the kennel at all? Did you talk to other people who bought from him? Run an internet search on him? Ask WHY the pups were worth $1800 without being shown and/or worked and earning titles from being shown and/or worked? Did you check out his contract thoroughly to make sure you were both protected under the law? Did you think about canceling the payment through your bank or credit card company when the dog arrived without papers and proof of vaccines?

I truly hope you get a refund or at least a partial refund, but the bottom line is a fool and his money are soon parted.

16. anybody else not that impressed with there dogs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12