Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PACMAN is awesome congrats on a fine animal.

2. Nice dog, an nicew ped

3. Quote Originally Posted by shaiboy213 View Post
    Just doing some researches to see what goes good with boyles..:)
    I have a male thats off of big apples "Highjack" bred to goodmans "Jill". Highjack is a son of grch "Haunch",, grandson of grch "mayday",
    Jill is a heavy boyle's dog, three times grch "Andy cap", three times "Calvin" his littler mate brother, bred to some stuff off the Qeen of hearts bitch. up close!!
    He's by far a top shelf bulldog! it'll also go well with good Eli/carver blood.

4. Here is a pedigree of my favorite bitch. Unfortunately, she was stolen! I will be posting more pedigrees of my Boyles dogs thru out the week. Enjoy!!

http://virtualpedigrees.com/?q=node/603/public

My boy Boss is a Boyle's cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Hmmmm View Post
    I have some Dirty Mary stuff on my yard. Absolutely love it.
    i have some boyle's stuff in my male pedigree boyle's Queen of heart's 8xw

Quote Originally Posted by teewiggs View Post
    My boy Boss is a Boyle's cross.
    nice........:cool:

Quote Originally Posted by zeuspitbull2000 View Post
    I have a male thats off of big apples "Highjack" bred to goodmans "Jill". Highjack is a son of grch "Haunch",, grandson of grch "mayday",
    Jill is a heavy boyle's dog, three times grch "Andy cap", three times "Calvin" his littler mate brother, bred to some stuff off the Qeen of hearts bitch. up close!!
    He's by far a top shelf bulldog! it'll also go well with good Eli/carver blood.
    i have the Queen of heart's in my male pedigree all so the queen of heart's she was that bitch back in her day that stuff is hard to get they want top dollar who ever steal breed that line a Queen of heart's dog i take one any day hand's down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........:cool:

9. @grave digger can you please post a pedigree of your Boyles dog? Thanks

in his pedigree on the bottom in the fourth generation look for RIOS' MOHEICAN CHIEF

Quote Originally Posted by virtualpedigrees View Post
    @grave digger can you please post a pedigree of your Boyles dog? Thanks
    click on rios' moheican chief the queen of heart's click on her boyle's stuff so my dog have some boyle's stuff in there........

12. I think I know that Pac-Man.

13. heres my new pup i just got from c.g.d 3 days ago! http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=291348

boyles/redboy/jocko cross...what do u guys think???:D

Nice

15. Very NICE!!

16. thanx...thats not him in the pic thats his older brother...my dog is abot 5months and still extremely shy due 2 the flight from north carolina to california...each day he opens up a lil more and his energy is slowly rising;)

17. I have seen some Boyles dogs and I absolutely loved them! Not many people have good working dogs from that line anymore. City Slick Kennels has some of the best in the world, but they are tough to get in contact with. Backstreet was another kennel with good stuff also, but they don't have the good Abraham's Bull/ Queen of Hearts stuff. hope this helped YIS Swamp king Knls

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

City slick owned Queen of Hearts back in the day, so they have the blood up pretty close.

18. dang swamp those are some bold statements. you do realise ron has dog's don't you? same with tommy walker, ray paterson , willie c , BBD, charlie F, & the rest of the deep south boys. some of the "best" blood in the world is a hell of a bold statement considering who is around.

19. Steff got banned huh Well i was gonna show her some stuff so i guess anyone that would care to take a look this is some of the stuff i am working with
    GHK'S ROCCO look at offspring for the and what is up and coming

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=149199

20. Quote Originally Posted by ben brockton View Post
    dang swamp those are some bold statements. you do realise ron has dog's don't you? same with tommy walker, ray paterson , willie c , BBD, charlie F, & the rest of the deep south boys. some of the "best" blood in the world is a hell of a bold statement considering who is around.
    Well Mr. ron boyles has jeep and other mountain blood crossed into his dogs now, I was looking to get one from him. T.Walker got t-Boy after he was sold to someone in FLA from Abraham, plus T.Walker was no dogman. Patterson still has some R.E.P's Bones blood, but again Bones was sold to city slick also. I never had any cool breeze blood, but I have heard good and bad things about it. I look in the old books and mags from time to time and see Abraham use 2 clean house, so I still stand by my statment. Does anyone know if they have a website?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast