Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Teal I must say I LOVE your Saluki!! LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM! Oh and BTW OP...my nonworking dog has more muscle definition then you Am.Bully....your dogs don't have to work to not be fat....

Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    Thanks for the compliments on Bukra, yall :)

Yeah, so bones are showing... See that MUSCLE? Skinny dogs don't have muscle ;) A dog who sprints at 37 mph and can hold a constant speed just under 30 mph doesn't have any room for fat ;)

I bet your dog couldn't even WALK the 8-12 miles we walk on a hunt day, that 6 month old NON-fat puppies walk. And oops, I didn't get to edit it in time... Not only is my Saluki the #1 Saluki in the country, he is the #1 hunting sighthound of ANY breed in the country for the 2011-2012 season ;)

Nothing to say about my fit bulldogs huh? lol
    Your officially my hero.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Trillian View Post
    Teal I must say I LOVE your Saluki!! LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!
    I agree, but I have to admit Zealand is my favorite, he is so GORGEOUS!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by 4girlsgiggling View Post
    Well of course! But he's not the one I'd steal...lol

God Bukra looks frigging amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Joey&Zoey View Post
    I knew it would come down to this unfortunately, just another typical ambully owner trying to brag about the price he blew off on an obese dog vs a dog that can actually prove itself, regardless of the ped or price behind the dog. So you payed $2,000 for your dog, can it run on a mill for 5 minutes without hyperventilating? or be walked for an hour without exhaustion?

Am I the only one at a complete and utter loss as to WHY the price of something matters? For anything! People buy expensive as hell cars, jewelry, clothing... WHY am I supposed to care what you paid for something? Bunch'o rich, lazy folk... and I'm supposed to be impressed? :confused:

Teal I must say I LOVE your Saluki!! LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM! Oh and BTW OP...my nonworking dog has more muscle definition then you Am.Bully....your dogs don't have to work to not be fat....

Thank you :) I'm incredibly lucky to have him! He's truly special

Quote Originally Posted by bullysbill27 View Post
    Your officially my hero.

I don't do autographs! :p lol no, but thank you :) I just love watching my dog do what thousands of years of breeding for instinct and ability have allowed him to do!

Quote Originally Posted by 4girlsgiggling View Post

Thank you :) He's quite the little dog!

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Well of course! But he's not the one I'd steal...lol

Zealand would be easier to steal

Quote Originally Posted by Tahlz View Post
    God Bukra looks frigging amazing!

Thank you Tahlia :) He does it all himself, really!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Joey&Zoey View Post
    I knew it would come down to this unfortunately, just another typical ambully owner trying to brag about the price he blew off on an obese dog vs a dog that can actually prove itself, regardless of the ped or price behind the dog. So you payed $2,000 for your dog, can it run on a mill for 5 minutes without hyperventilating? or be walked for an hour without exhaustion?
    my boy can do it i think he can doit in 100 degree weather but he is a very active bully.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

im nowhere near rich teal i just pay for the things i like but i got to admit im enjoying this and im not getting angry about the things yall say i even agree with alote you guys said and i learned something new but i still dont think 4cups of kibble is enough food for any dog.

What is this thread even about?

How many cups a day do you think a dog should get? 4 cups to me seems fine.

10. haha do these legs look simlar.

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chloesredboy2 View Post
    What is this thread even about?
    DEERS do you own one lol.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tahlz View Post
    How many cups a day do you think a dog should get? 4 cups to me seems fine.
    i will take that back 4 cups is fine if you got two or three leg quarters right after them three cups and depending on what kind of food you feeding to.

Haha spelling like a $#@!-wit,that will show me!

12. Quote Originally Posted by chloesredboy2 View Post
    Haha spelling like a $#@!-wit,that will show me!
    wow another proud deer owner with a nasty mouth lol is the the best you can come up with.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ABIJAH KENNELS View Post
    wow another proud deer owner with a nasty mouth lol is the the best you can come up with.
    You annoy me....SO much...sitting in front of your computer and getting under everyone's skin with your...god I don't even know how to explain you properly.... asinine tendencies seems fitting..

Just shut your stupid gob. No one knows WTF you're talking about,and I'm sure we wouldn't give a $#@! if we did.

Quote Originally Posted by chloesredboy2 View Post
    Just shut your stupid gob. No one knows WTF you're talking about,and I'm sure we wouldn't give a $#@! if we did.
    This x1000

-Gerry

Welcome, well, you do also help him.

Ya, Teal is right about the price thing. Wow, pay 2,000 for a dog, that does not make your dog the greatest dog around, what makes a great dog is different in everyones eyes. I can spend $400 or less and get a amazing, show dog/working/pet dog, I could spend nothing and still get a amazing dog. Price DOES NOT make a good dog. I do think your dog is cute but the Bully's I really like are the ones with some muscle or at least haven't got a gut on them.

I look up to people with great muscled dog, I envy them actually, lol. I think they do good and they do great for their dogs. I wish to own a good muscled dog one day but it just isn't possible with my two but I still love them and keep them at a good weight. I personally some people tease/have a go at some one with a good looking dog because they are jealous of what their dogs can't do. I know I'm jealous of some things my two can't do but I am grateful for my two and what they can do, I just get to enjoy watching others peoples dogs do what mine can't. One day I'll get exactly what I want.

This is how my two look at the moment;

Bad photo but whatever, I am happy with Sunny's weight;

Serenity; Not as happy right now >< but she wasn't standing naturally so meh.

I was hopeing to come back to some pink pics...I wanted to see more fit am. bullys, thanks celest for posting some fit ones up, and your dogs and all the dogs...the scary thing is that photo of the hippo the op posted with the guy and the girl....well the girl looks like one of my cousins but it couldn't be because her parents think "pit bulls" are Satan reincarnate and they will eat babies and such.

Um yeah, no. Thread closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123