1. Question Decent price for an Xl/XXL Kennel cage?

Does anyone know where to buy a good quality but cheap price Dog Wire kennel? For an American bully? I've looked online but they're all overpriced..

Images
    We got ours from CL for $50. Its the HUGE ones

Images
    What size are you looking for?

I got a 42" precision crate for trigger at petco at 25% off, it's pretty decent.

BUT, I just purchased one from Wag.com 36" for our foster girl and even though their prices are a bit higher then other pet sites, they give new customers 25% off first order and I got a 36" crate for 44.00 and NO shipping costs. so, you should look there...

The coupon code is "WAGNY25"

Make sure to get EVERYTHING you want, because you can only use the code once.

if you live where there is a Rural kind, I think I got mine which my 60lb 25 inch tall to the whither boy can actually kinda fit in for under 100$ new, he just can't hold his head up but doesn't touch on his back (its not his kennel) forget what size it is though

Craigslist or see if a local welder can throw something together for you. Sometimes they have some scrap stuff laying around and if they can make something out of it instead of throwing it away you can get it cheap.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

That sounded stupid. Let me try and explain better.

You might put an ad on craigslist and see if some local dude that knows how to weld would make you a box. I know I always wind up with some scrap stuff after a project and I got a chance to make some money off of it I'd jump on it in a heartbeat. Hope that makes sense.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kamdon View Post
    We got ours from CL for $50. Its the HUGE ones
    Sorry, What's CL?

@#1 stunner Thanks will check it out, And i'm looking for a 40+ I have 36 and its a bit small for my american bully and APBT

@ Catchrcall, I've looked there and pretty decent price for like the biggest which i think is a 42 or 44.. But i don't think the quality is good.

Images
    CL = craigslist

8. Craigslist is great.

I just bought a Precision 42x28x30 2 door crate for 129.99$ from a small store. My boyfriends sister paid for it since her dog destroyed our other one when I let her borrow it....

9. There's a 40+ on Wag.com for like 120 + free shipping. seems good. Should i get a Wire kennel or a Plastic one ( much cheaper by about 20-30$)

10. Wire.

I have never been a fan of plastic ones.

Images
    Sheesh, amazon.com has them WAY cheaper than that! I got two 42" ones for $64.40 with Free shipping. Link below. We've been using these for over a year for my APBT and a pittie mix, with no issue :)

http://www.amazon.com/Midwest-1542-i...6145301&sr=8-1

Thanks for all the ideas guys. I'm going to be in the market for a huge one here soon (54"L x 35"W x 45"H) myself!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPerks24 View Post
    Sheesh, amazon.com has them WAY cheaper than that! I got two 42" ones for $64.40 with Free shipping. Link below. We've been using these for over a year for my APBT and a pittie mix, with no issue :)

http://www.amazon.com/Midwest-1542-i...6145301&sr=8-1
    I got the exact same crate only 36" for 44.00 at Wag.com with the discount and NO shipping charge.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pitbullboy2011 View Post
    There's a 40+ on Wag.com for like 120 + free shipping. seems good. Should i get a Wire kennel or a Plastic one ( much cheaper by about 20-30$)
    Have you got a link to it?

You can find Midwest kennels on ebay, too.

And a really nice kennel: ProSelect Empire Dog Cages | PetEdge.com

15. $107 for a 48x28 on Wag.com with 15% discout! -- Might as well get this + Other supplies for the 15% discount eh

http://www.wag.com/dog/p/remington-w...l-black-196066

======================

$100 without discount for the plastic one 40x27

http://www.wag.com/dog/p/remington-p...e-green-196069

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

$83 + free shipping for 48x30
    http://www.amazon.com/Midwest-Life-S...172039&sr=1-30
    Last edited by pitbullboy2011; 05-04-2012 at 05:53 PM.