Images

Molly... Then and now *lots of pics*

Sorry for the massive upload of molly, but i was looking through some pictures and was shocked how far shes come in these past 6.5 months. i'm going to add some new pictures tomorrow when I have some time. Not that I am worried because molly is so young still but how do you think she looks, health wise? Good muscle tone for her age? Too thin? to chubby? etc just curious on your opinions.

Molly at ~8 weeks

8-9 weeks

8 weeks ( smaller than the 10 lb dogs! shes come a long way)

8 weeks

8 weeks

12 weeks

12 weeks

12 weeks

12 weeks

5-5.5 months

5- 5.5 months

5-5.5 months

5-5.5 months

5-5.5 months

5-5.5 months

5-5.5 months

5.5-6 months

5.5- 6 months

5.5 -6 months

5.5- 6months

enjoy, I'm going to take some new pictures tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0395-1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	166.2 KB 
ID:	39587   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1979-1.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	161.0 KB 
ID:	39588  

Molly is beautiful!

To be honest, she appears to be a liiiiittle bit chubby to me. I am not one for having super lean puppies, but its also just as bad to have overweight pups! I'd say she could probably lose a few pounds and be safe :)

Images
    Thanks for the input, i figure she is still young and she will shed some lbs soon. She has just started the spring pole today and I am also buying a carpet mill for an extra workout. I will post pictures tomorrow of her now and she has thinned out in the past few weeks a bunch.

Shes beautiful! Could probably lose a few lbs but she's a pup. It's nothing I would worry about at this time.

Images
    She is a cutie! IMO shes a little cubby but shes still so young. Once shes older I wouldnt want to see her that cubby but well shes young I wouldnt stress over it to much.

Images
    Definitely appreciate the comments guys! When the sun finally comes out I will grab some recent pictures as she is getting a little more fit every day. She gets plenty of exercise each day and she just started working on the spring pole. Other than a carpet mill which is going to be ordered after a trip I need to go on next week, what are some other good forms of exercise for my girl?

I agree with the others, but she's still young. She looks long legged, so it will be real nice to see a tummy tuck on her as she matures. :) I LOVE her eyes... <3 Bebe got used to a mill at a very young age/slow speed of course/ because I didn't want her to get lazy starting young, and with the weather here walks in winter were out of the question. She started around 3 months old..

This picture you can see she is missing the tummy tuck. I look forward to watching your progress with her. :)

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

As for other exercises, Bebe gets fit playing with the flirt pole, zoomies, jogging, walks, tug of war/spring pole low to the ground for you.. We also have two stair flights that work her muscles daily since young. What do you feed your pretty girl?

Images
    Exactly, that picture she still has a little more puppy chub than she does currently. Her tummy tuck is on her way. She just started spring pole. She runs daily, but for more running I'm ordering a carpet mill treadmill for her. She walks and plays at the beach with a couple of my friends dogs almost daily (weather dependent). They generally play for a few hours. Other than a nap for a few Molly is a pretty active pup. When she is not outside, shes running around with my other two dogs up three flights of stairs in my house which is fairly large. We feed all of our dogs Taste Of The Wild. We also do raw once or twice a week most of the time.
    Quick question.... What is Zoomies?

When they tuck their butt and race around like maniacs, haha.

I can't wait to see the new pictures :)

Images
    Oh, she gets her zoomies in then lol. She generally does that and then takes a nice nap. I'm going to build a flirt pole today as well, as long as it doesn't start raining. Here in reeaally Northern California the weather is very strange.

Sounds like she has a pretty osm life then. :) She may just be one of those pups that hold onto their puppy chub as long as possible, then watch, she's going to be stunningly in shape as an adult. ;)

Yep, the zoomies may not be a "exercise", but they do a world of good for my dog lol It's all she basically did in the winter months, along with jogging on the mill.

Images
    Yeah, she is a pretty lucky pup she spends virtually all day with either me or my girlfriend, or both of us and our other two dogs. Even though the other dogs are 10 lbs they still work her out constantly playing outside. How many min/mile run outdoors is a good workout for a dog her age. I was never really stressed she was too chubby as i know she is very young still and most dogs dont mature till 1-3 years old. I know one day she will be in great shape. Her coat is shedding a bit and you can start seeing alot more muscle tone when shes moving around and playing.

Bebe went through phases, she was super tone as a puppy, until around 10 months old then she went through a chubby phase, and then by 12 months she was fit again, and I've been keeping her there now that she's 21 months.

As for the minutes/miles for her, I don't know, I just do what I think is good for my dog, you can tell when they are tired, good thing about a carpet mill is if she is tired she can stop. Hope she loves the mill. Bebe always used a human one while I supervised.

Images
    Your right, you can tell when they are tired. Up here we have endless trails in the redwoods to hike, jog and run on. I don't take her around the neighborhood as they are a few dogs around here that make me a little nervous. I have been attacked by a bully two years ago with my eldest dog who is only 10 lbs now. It didn't end well for that dog and person and luckily me my girlfriend and the dog were alright. But, after that its hard not to be a bit weary of certain dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Charlie View Post
    Your right, you can tell when they are tired. Up here we have endless trails in the redwoods to hike, jog and run on. I don't take her around the neighborhood as they are a few dogs around here that make me a little nervous. I have been attacked by a bully two years ago with my eldest dog who is only 10 lbs now. It didn't end well for that dog and person and luckily me my girlfriend and the dog were alright. But, after that its hard not to be a bit weary of certain dogs.
    I agree. Walks with Bebe are rare because of the city area. I prefer not to walk her around here because of the unruly people and off leash dogs(mostly small ones that come charging-all i need of for Bebe to eat one and get blamed) so I stick to the yard, and the bike trail. But even the last bike trail had an off leash pit mix that we had to deal with, LUCKILY cops were there to scare it off before anything happened though.. I just don't like the tension in the city area, not only do I have to worry about dogs, but even more so people/thugs.

How's the flirt pole coming, we need pics hehe

Images
    ^ I grew up in NYC but I now live in far northern california. Where its mostly hippies, marijuana growers and very friendly laid back people. The problem is during this time of year until october alot of backpackers wondering town and living in the woods looking for grow and trim work. They tend to have all sorts of dogs and many of them are very untrained and off leash on the trails. I have never had a problem here... yet. But, I NEVER take my dogs out without my hunting knife on my belt. When I was attacked by a pitbull it was in the Northeast. My neighborhood is friendly and mostly families and older folk but occasionally I see dogs out loose. There is a pit that jumps over the 7ft fence to look over it. He does it pretty aggressively as well so thats a dog I'm on full alert around.

Sadly its raining (typical northwest) so no new pictures of molly until the sun tomorrow!

Images
    Ended up raining still, so no new pictures of molly. I will be sure to up load some new ones of our road trip! Since where we are going is going to be in the 80's+ and sunny.