looking for the all breeds temperament chart.

a while back i came across an temperament chart comparing 10 or so popular breeds with the apbt being #3 if i remember correctly.
    i have been googling for a while with no luck and i'm pretty sure i found it on this site.
    so,anyone got the link?
    i am also trying to find the "find the pit bull" link where they have a bunch of dogs that look similar to the apbt and a apbt.
    i'm trying to open someones eyes and would like to p$#@! these links along.
    thanks,
    Joe

Atts has them as second. Not sure why lab was number 1

im sorry atts?

American temperment testing something. American Temperament Test Society, Inc. | A sound mind in a sound body I think

Images
    Here is the website to the
    American Temperament Test Society
    ATTS Breed Statistics | American Temperament Test Society, Inc.

oh,thanks
    that is a little more detailed then the one i was thinking of but good none the less..
    anyone have the dumb downed version with just a handful of breeds and the %?

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

some of the ignorance I'm dealing with:

Pits are crazy. I'd love to see the breed outlawed with the caveat that all current dogs are "grand fathered in" provided they are fixed so they don't produce offspring. Too many people have problems for it to be blamed on the owners. Yeah the guy who beats the dog and neglects it has a major problem that will happen, but the family man who's small child gets mauled to death? Chances are that guy took care of the dog and didn't do anything to make it mean. They are, by nature, vicious killers.

Well just ignore ignorance. Hell I've heard a person say they aren't even dogs. Lmbfbo

Images
    Actually on that site it shows how many breeds failed and how many passed. APBTs are at 86.8% according to ATTS! People are stupid. You have to have thick skin to owning these dogs and ignore the ignorance even though it's hard people are going to be ignorant any way. These dogs are wonderful!!! People who can't see that are either uneducated and believing everything they hear on the news and go by that or they are just plain stupid. Education is the key, if you think they will listen to you. :) If not, they are not worth your time. All you can do is try to educate! :)

believe me i know,i am not new to this breed and certainly not new to the ignorance.
    the only reason i am putting time/energy in to this person is because he seems fairly intelligent and i feel he just has a jaded,distorted view of the breed both from the media and the mongols that he has been around that were said to be "pit bulls"
    normally i wouldn't waste my time but i think he can be learned.
    in all fairness,he believes the 100lbs mutt that mauled his aunt was a pit bull!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff View Post
    a while back i came across an temperament chart comparing 10 or so popular breeds with the apbt being #3 if i remember correctly.
    i have been googling for a while with no luck and i'm pretty sure i found it on this site.
    so,anyone got the link?
    i am also trying to find the "find the pit bull" link where they have a bunch of dogs that look similar to the apbt and a apbt.
    i'm trying to open someones eyes and would like to p$#@! these links along.
    thanks,
    Joe
    Joe...here is the find the pit bull http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html